Monday, April 16, 2012

Leaving Rwanda to travel the world

           
              As of March 27 I am officially unemployed.  My company’s contract has finished with the Kigali Convention Center in Kigali, and I’m awaiting a new contract to work.  Until then I’ll be traveling around the world.  I’m traveling overland through Africa, starting in South Africa and finishing in Greece.  Afterwards, I don’t know where I’ll go from there.  A lot depends on the weather.  For now, here is where I will be traveling (in order):
South Africa
Swaziland
Lesotho
Namibia
Botswana
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Malawi
Mozambique
Tanzania
Kenya
Ethiopia
Sudan
Egypt
Jordan
Syria
Lebanon
Turkey
Cyprus
Greece
            I’ll be keeping blog posts along the way of the countries I visit.  The next post will be on the Drakensburg Mountains, so stay tuned.  There’s so much more to see…

No comments:

Post a Comment