Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Quick Update


I have officially been a volunteer for one month.  The first month has been a huge learning curve, and I have been trying to find my way through long bus rides, no electricity, no running water, and two bouts of sickness.  However, I have been trying to keep up with e-mail correspondence and blog posts (I plan to do one blog post every two weeks).  If correspondence is spotty and inconsistent, just remember that I’m trying to answer e-mails and write posts as soon as I possibly can.
If you have any questions about the Peace Corps, Rwanda, Africa, or my life here, please e-mail me at sma2103@gmail.com  I will personally respond back to you and place all Q and A as a future blog post.  I look forward to hearing from you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment